Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Crusading against children's cancer


My mommy and a bunch of her friends are running a big race to give awareness to childhood cancer. The race is 201.9 miles long and is called The Ragnar Del Sol Relay. My mom and 11 of her friends are starting in Prescott, AZ and running a relay all the way to Mesa, AZ. My mom and her friends have been waking up in the middle of the night to practice running. They will take turns running from 7:00am on February 27, 2009 till about 6:00pm February 28. They have new running shirts with green letters that say Carson's Crusade Winning Is Everything (Thank you Jenny and Istitch embroidery) They also will be decorating the cars they will be driving (check back for more pictures). My mommy and her friends are so excited to be running this race, they have all worked so hard and have gotten more healthy. Thank you, Mommy, Minnie, Martha, Kim, Michelle(back row) Tiffany, Jen, Amber, Tishia, (middle row) Monika, Jenny and Kati-not pictured-(front row). Run Fast.

Love, Carson

5 comments:

jenny said...

I am thrilled to be a part of this Carson. You are the cutest!!

Unknown said...

I am so excited too Carson! You are a beautiful boy.

Amber said...

I am so thankful that your mommy and friends invited me to be a part of this. We are making great memories and for a wonderful cause - YOU!

Anonymous said...

Carson...you've allowed me soooo many precious memories over the years. I am thankful to have you and your family in my life!

momof7 said...

Carson, I sure do love you and am excited to run this race with your mom and all her friends. I hope we can run FAST for you and that no cowboys catch us in the night.
Martha